Octagon Receivers are engineered to withstand the repeated pressures and abuse of compactors. Designed to provide LONG-LASTING, DEPENDABLE performance for high-volume refuse accounts.
- 7 gauge floor with 3” structural channels on 18” centers
- 7 gauge lower front and sides
- 10 gauge upper front and sides
- ANSI-compatible opening
- Painted any standard color
- Several sizes and hookup options available
“E” models (Extended Wear) include 1/4” container floor and fully welded (inside/outside) container sidewalls.
- Front wheels
- Belly bands
- Crash plate
- Ratchet binder in place of standard latch
- HD or XHD specs. available for larger compactors
- Painted any standard color- special colors available upon request
Floor: 7 gauge with 3” structural channels on 18” centers and 6” x 2” x 3/16” structural tubing main rails
Standard: 40 yard has maximum payload of 60,000 lbs. and a maximum force rate of 70,000 lbs. ANSI-compatible opening 13” to ground. 46” tall X 65” wide opening. Other sizes available.