Built to Handle the Largest Payloads
An intermodal container is a large standardized shipping container, designed and built for intermodal freight transport. This means that these containers are used across different modes of transport — from ship to rail to truck, for example — without unpacking and repacking their cargo.
Built to withstand continual loading, transporting and unloading of even the largest payloads on and off various transport modes, Wastequip's Accurate brand of heavy-duty intermodal containers is engineered to take a lot of abuse.
Accurate intermodal tank containers comply with all size requirements set forth by the American Association of Railroads, ensuring that they work seamlessly with all railroad equipment. Our intermodal containers are also suitable for use with trucks and barges.
Why Choose Wastequip Intermodal Shipping Containers
- Patented door and lid closure systems for security.
- Guaranteed watertight integrity to meet the demands of the waste industry.
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) Certified to meet the applicable requirements of ISO 1496, AAR M930 and CSC, making them the safe, secure and reliable choice for the transportation and disposal of environmentally sensitive material.
- Variety of sizes, styles and capacities available.
- Hard lids and top covers available.