Wastequip strives to attract top talent through a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision plans. Here’s a brief overview of our benefits:
- Health Care. Our health care benefits include medical, dental and vision plans for all regular, full-time employees.
- Short- and Long-Term Disability. Wastequip pays for non-occupational illnesses and injuries at no cost to employees. This benefit is available to all regular, full-time employees.
- 401k Retirement Plan. Employees can contribute a percentage of their weekly gross wages, up to the annual IRS maximum, and Wastequip will provide a company match.
- Paid Time Off (PTO). Wastequip offers a flexible approach to time off. Our policy allows employees to set their own priorities and receive regular pay for vacation, illness, family emergencies, personal time, inclement weather, personally observed holidays and more.
- Holidays. Wastequip observes 10 paid company holidays during each calendar year.
- Tuition Reimbursement. Wastequip understands the importance of personal and professional development and encourages employees to continue their professional education. To support employee career development, we have established a reimbursement program that covers expenses for approved coursework.
Wastequip’s internship program provides students and recent graduates with incredible career-related experiences. We strive to give our interns transferrable skills, networking opportunities and strong professional portfolios. We offer paid summer internships in the following departments:
- Human Resources
- ... and more
A Commitment to Employee Development
Wastequip is committed to developing our employees. We provide each individual with the resources and support necessary to grow personally and professionally. Our career growth tools include company training, off-site classes, cross-divisional experiences, collaborative projects and more.
We offer our employees the opportunity to share their creativity in an open environment and encourage them to offer new ideas to improve efficiency, effectiveness and profitability in every area of the company.
Because we invest in our employees, Wastequip is committed to promoting from within and identifying future leaders from our own workforce.
Wastequip Gives Back to Our Communities
Wastequip actively supports charitable activities across all divisions through employee time, monetary and product donations. Each division has the flexibility to identify and support the charitable causes that are most important to the employees and the communities in which they work. Employee-designed volunteer and charitable programs have a huge impact on smaller communities and organizations that might otherwise be overlooked.
Our employees have participated in the following charitable activities:
- Community cleanups
- Charity runs/walks
- Local food bank donations
- School supplies donations
Corporate sponsorships include The Sandbox, Doing My Part, The Red Cross and others.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Wastequip is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion in our workforce. All qualified applicants and employees are considered and evaluated for employment without regarding to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity or expression, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status, or any other class protected by applicable law. Wastequip will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if requested.