Reduce Costs, Improve Safety and Appearance
Retailers, warehouses, supermarkets and other entities depend on reliable waste handling equipment — and Wastequip trash compactors deliver year after year. A Wastequip commercial waste compactor allows your business to decrease the size and volume of waste material through compressing and crushing. This reduces the number of hauls, which lowers collection costs. Wastequip compactors prevent unauthorized access by ensuring waste and recyclables are securely contained. This improves both safety and appearance.
Wastequip commercial garbage compactors are simply the best compactors in the industry. Designed with both the operator and service technician in mind, Wastequip compactors are safe and simple to operate while also being easy to service. Wastequip is the only company to offer the GuardianTM Control System, the only power unit you’ll ever need. It works with all brands of trash compactors and features two watchdog timers to prevent unintended operation that can result in motor burnout.
Choose a Wastequip Commercial Compactor
- Self-contained compactors are structurally integrated to the compaction container, and the entire machine is taken to the disposal site. Used for wet waste at supermarkets, restaurants, malls and hospitals.
- Pre-crushers reduce trash volume by demolishing large, bulky items before they are compacted into a container.
- Apartment compactors fit into trash rooms with limited space.
- Vertical compactors are ideal for restaurants, motels, grocery stores, apartment complexes or other locations where space is limited.
- Stationary compactors compact refuse into a detachable container at the site of generation. Ideal for dry waste and retail, industrial and warehouse uses.
Looking for financing options? Wastequip has a variety of financing programs to assist your equipment-buying needs you can learn about here