Full-Service Provider of Waste Solutions
Through our extensive portfolio of products and services, Wastequip offers a wide array of waste handling solutions that cover every phase of the operation — from curb to final destination and every step along the way. Our products are designed and engineered to make waste and recycling handling easier and your employees safer, more efficient and more productive.
Founded in 1989, Wastequip is the leading manufacturer of waste handling equipment in North America. We specialize in products, systems and solutions that help you collect, store, transport and manage a wide range of waste and recyclables. Wastequip is one of the few companies that manufactures a complete line of both steel and plastic waste handling equipment. We built our stress-free solutions with you in mind, making Wastequip the perfect place for one-stop sourcing.
A Family of Innovative Companies
Wastequip offers an extensive product selection, including dumpsters, hoists, truck bodies, intermodal containers, compactors, balers, carts, tarp systems and more. Our products are built to handle the collection and transport of household, commercial and industrial waste and recyclables. Our experienced sales team specializes in assisting customers to find the right solution for their waste or recycling needs. With facilities across North America, we have the product you need — when and where you need it.
Our brands, leaders in their respective areas, include:
- Wastequip brand compactors, balers, steel containers and environmental containers
- Toter® brand plastic carts, front end load containers and cart lifters
- Galbreath® brand hoists, container handlers and trailers
- Tarping systems, sold through our Mountain Tarp™ and Pioneer™ brands
- Industrial vacuum trucks and hydro excavators sold through our Cusco brand
- Amrep™ brand refuse truck bodies, cylinders and roll-off hoists
- Accurate brand intermodal containers
- ConFab brand refuse, recycling, hazardous waste and storage containers
- OEM and aftermarket parts sold through Go To Parts™
- Installation, maintenance and repairs through our Wastequip WRX service arm