Your All-in-One Supplier of Waste Equipment and Parts
Whether you need individual parts, or full-bodied service for your equipment, Wastequip’s family of brands have you covered.
Wastebuilt is Wastequip’s one-stop parts supplier to the nation’s refuse industry. We stock over 130,000 individual parts for refuse equipment - from refuse body parts to chassis parts, fluid conveyance, container parts and MRO/safety supplies. Have a larger problem that needs fixing?
Wastequip WRX is the premier service stations for everything from hoists and trash trucks, tarping systems, refuse equipment, and more. When you don’t have the time or workforce for maintenance, utilize our own highly trained, skilled and certified technicians. These experts perform repairs, maintenance and installation, so you know the work is done right — the first time.
Quality Parts, Equipment and Service you can trust
Wastequip needed repairs, servicing, and parts as durable as our own products. That’s why we acquired and started Wastebuilt and Wastequip WRX. The premier parts and service suppliers with:
- Parts – with over 130,000+ individual high-quality parts; both aftermarket and OEM
- Easy Access – local delivery in 11 metro areas across the U.S and next-day shipping service to over 60% of the U.S
- Refuse Equipment – refuse bodies, roll-off hoists, compactors, street sweepers, vacuum trucks & more
- Refurbishing – Wastebuilt has multiple refurbishing programs for components like Automated Side-Loader Arms
- Service – Wastequip factory authorized and trained technicians get your job done right every time
- Fleet Management – let WRX increase efficiencies by managing your entire fleet and its servicing. Everything from vehicles, bins, dispatch & admin services, and more.
To learn more about how Wastequip WRX and Wastebuilt can support your fleets and business, contact us: