FEL ContainersView E-mail
Replacement Container Bottoms FlyerView E-mail
Adobe ReaderDownload Adobe Reader
Wastequip FELs are engineered using heavy gauge steel to withstand the stress of continued use, year in and year out. They feature 12-gauge sides and 10-gauge bottoms, high density polyethylene lids and fully welded in-seams. We also offer heavy duty models with 10-gauge sides and 7-gauge bottoms. Containers are primed inside and outside to reduce corrosion. Wastequip containers meet ANSI safety specifications and dimensional standards for haulers.
Styles: Flat, slant, hatchback and nestable
Sizes: 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, and 10 cubic yards
Bottoms & lids: Available through Go To Parts
- 3-way flared fork pockets protect from damage by the truck's forks and easily guides forks into the pockets
- Taco gussets welded to the bottom of the fork pockets help extend pocket life by providing added strength to the bottom of the pockets
- Fully welded pockets at critical stress points reduce fork damage and ensure long service life
- Rounded bumper pads help prevent damage to the front of the container
- Floor channels are capped at both ends to prevent debris from getting inside and extend up the front and back walls to create extra support
- Fully welded no-step gusset across the top of the fork pocket provides added safety and support
- Top edges are rounded and smooth for added safety during customer loading
- Interlocking top channel frame provides added strength
- Primed inside and outside to reduce corrosion
- Painted in one of several standard colors
- Nestable 2, 3 & 4 yard containers reduces shipping costs and required storage space
- Single wall, double lip lids ensure durability
- Optional lids upon request
Request a Quote:
Click here to request a quote for this product.
Click here to order parts online.