Wastequip light-duty self-dumping hoppers are ideal for lightweight materials or bulky materials that take up more space than weight. These hoppers are a great fit for lightweight recycling, plant maintenance, wood scraps of all types (sawdust, pallets, cabinets, paper mills) as well as cardboard, plastic and metal shavings. Hoppers are constructed of 12 gauge steel with fully welded rocker stop supports and formed base.
Available from 1/2 to 2-1/2 cubic yard capacities.
- 12 gauge steel body
- 1" round rocker stops
- Designed for 1,500 to 2,000 lb. capacities
- Hopper covers for debris containment and security. Constructed of carbon steel with an X-crimp design for water drainage
- Casters: semi-steel, phenolic, rubber mold-on or polyurethane (two swivel and two rigid)
- Hopper retaining chain and bracket
- Hopper floor lock
- Three-way entry (1/4 cubic yard-3 cubic yard sizes only)
- Platform legs
- Drain plug
- Drain sump
- Multiple paint color options available