2018 Compactor Training
Training Date: 02.09.18
Wastequip offers technical training for compactors throughout the year. These two-day hands-on workshops are designed for service technicians, and cover hydraulics, electrical theory, trouble-shooting, and more. Cost per student is $350.
2018 Training Workshops:
- February 21-22 (Erial, NJ)
- April 11-12 (Alexandria, LA)
- June 13 (Erial, NJ) NEW- Advanced Training
- July 18-19 (Albany, OR)
- September 12-13 (Erial, NJ)
- November 14-15 (Alexandria, LA)
Space is limited. To register, click “Request Information” below.
Technical Service School Overview:
- Plant tour
- Electrical theory
- Hands-on hydraulic and electrical demonstrations
- Trouble-shooting systems
- Application of classroom knowledge to achieve solutions
- Guardian Control System
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- Lock out/tag procedures
- Review of New Precision Series compactors
Upon successful completion of the 2-day course, each attendee will receive a service manual, training completion certificate, and an electric volt meter. Lunch and snacks will be provided. Information about suggested lodging and directions to the facility will be provided upon registration.
ADVANCED TRAINING CLASS OVERVIEW - 1 DAY COURSE
- Hands-on training - multiple power units
- Hands-on troubleshooting - multiple power units
- Product improvement & design changes
- Equipment demo and review
We look forward to seeing you!