2017 Compactor Training
Training Date: 02.07.16
Wastequip offers technical training for compactors throughout the year. These two-day hands-on workshops are designed for service technicians, and cover hydraulics, electrical theory, trouble-shooting, and more. Cost per student is $350.
2017 Training Workshops:
- February 15-16 (Erial, NJ)
- April 12-13 (Alexandria, LA)
- June 14-15 (Chino, CA)
- July 19-20 (Albany, OR)
- September 13-14 (Erial, NJ)
- November 15-16 (Alexandria, LA)
Space is limited. To register, click “Request Information” below.
Technical Service School Overview:
- Plant tour
- Electrical theory
- Hands-on hydraulic and electrical demonstrations
- Trouble-shooting systems
- Application of classroom knowledge to achieve solutions
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- Lock out/tag procedures
- Review of Wastequip’s Precision Series compactor line
Upon successful completion of the 2-day course, each attendee will receive a service manual, training completion certificate, and an electric volt meter. Lunch and snacks will be provided. Information about suggested lodging and directions to the facility will be provided upon registration.