Wastequip continues to monitor the evolving situation caused by the coronavirus (COVID-19) across all areas of our business to ensure the safety and health of our team members. We remain in compliance with the requirements and recommendations from federal, state, provincial and local authorities related to COVID-19.
The US Department of Homeland Security Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (“CISA”) has designated the solid waste collection industry and workforce as part of the Essential Critical Infrastructure and must continue normal operations during this time of national emergency.
At this time, Wastequip would like to ensure our customers of the following:
- Wastequip remains fully functional and our operations have not been interrupted
- Our supply chain continues to provide necessary raw materials, parts and other items needed to fulfill customer orders and shipping requirements
- Production team members across our manufacturing facilities remain on the job and are committed to fulfilling our production schedule
- We continue monitoring staffing levels across our facilities and business functions to prevent disruptions to our customers
- With our size and large production footprint, Wastequip is well positioned to maintain operations in response to developing situations. Our business continuity plan provides redundancy in our operations, meaning we have multiple production facilities to ensure continuity of core manufacturing and administrative functions.
As always, we are here to help support your business and hope that our commitment to continued service during this time means you have one less thing to worry about when it comes to operating your business.
We will continue to monitor the evolving situation across all areas of our business to ensure the safety and health of our team members and will continue to remain in compliance with the requirements and recommendations from federal, state, provincial and local authorities related to COVID-19.
We are proud of our team members who continue to play a critical role in protecting public health.