Need equipment NOW but don't have the budget?
Wastequip Finance offers tax-exempt Municipal Leasing
Increase your purchasing power without creating new debt.
Municipalities have a variety of funding needs and institutional constraints. When new equipment is needed, funds aren't always available. Tax-Exempt Municipal Financing allows local government entities to get the equipment they need now through manageable installment payments that come from their operating budget. Because no new debt is created, in virtually every state, tax-exempt municipal financing does not require any form of voter approval.
Benefits of financing through Wastequip Finance.
• No upfront cash required
• 1-2 day approval turnaround
• Finance 100% of your acquisition (including soft costs)
• Budget calendar alignment
• No buy-out or residual at the end of the term
• Push out first payment up to one year!
Satisfies Bid Requirements
• Sourcewell-awarded contract
• Non-Appropriation Language included
• No voter approval required (in most states)
A Wastequip Equipment Finance Application is required and financial statements may be required for credit evaluation.
To learn more, please contact:
(Wastequip VP, Equipment Finance)
Benefits of financing through Wastequip Finance. Financing subject to credit approval and other criteria, qualifications and restrictions established by Wastequip and third-party lenders. See the Wastequip Equipment Finance Application for further details.