[CHARLOTTE, N.C. – January 17, 2023] — Wastequip, North America’s leading manufacturer of waste handling equipment, announces the continued nationwide growth of ContainerPros®, the company’s brand wholly dedicated to providing specialized waste services to haulers and municipalities. The division, initially based in California, has leveraged Wastequip’s national footprint to expand its offerings across the country.
ContainerPros has unparalleled expertise in multiple container programs, which consistently produce higher production and efficiencies while lowering costs. This experience augments and solidifies its industry-leading logistics capabilities of Assembly & Distribution, Removal & Disassembly, Route Audits, and Transportation & Recycling of residential carts and commercial bins.
In support of the expansion, Wastequip launched a revamped ContainerPros website, where customers can easily access more detailed information on the company’s many programs and services. Adding to the enhanced technical capabilities for customers, the brand also offers proprietary, industry-leading wastewareTM software, a cloud-based solutions suite and mobile app that allows customers to track their projects in real time, supporting accurate and timely decision- making based on transparent and reliable data.
ContainerPros’ expansive service offerings include:
● Container Assembly & Distribution: From data scrubbing and logistics planning to receiving, assembling, and delivering waste containers, ContainerPros® can handle a small community or entire regional rollout.
● Container Removal: ContainerPros is a full-service provider, and its removal solutions cover partial or complete removal, transport, disassembly, and load-out and/or recycling of assets.
● Container Management: ContainerPros handles everything from work tickets, delivery, removals, and exchanges to repairs in the yard. The company also uses proprietary wasteware software to help keep track of the age of container assets by serial number, so carts under warranty are sent to the correct manufacturer for repair.
● Container Relabeling: Whether changing a recycling or trash program, or modernizing assets to meet compliance standards, ContainerPros helps keep customers and their clients updated with relabeling options that are customized to fit any need.
● Container Recycling: With the continued importance of sustainability, many haulers now take advantage of recycling their old bins and carts after they’ve served their useful life. ContainerPros handles every aspect of customer’s container recycling, providing detailed documentation for diversion programs along with generating revenue from the recycled material.
● RFID Retrofitting: ContainerPros offers solutions to help customers track their assets, so they can optimize their hauling operations. Radio-frequency identification (RFID) provides access to real-time asset data, including visibility of delivery status, geographic coordinates and time-stamp data, and cart tracking through an easy-to-use web portal, along with the potential to monitor service verification.
● Maintenance Contracts: ContainerPros offers a wide array of maintenance services including cart repair, removal and replacement - freeing customers to devote their time and resources to operating their hauling businesses.
“At ContainerPros, our unparalleled process of rigorous due diligence ensures our standards of uncompromising service levels can be met and our clients’ expectations exceeded,” stated Nick DiFoggio, Director of Operations. “As a result, with our experience in multiple fields of container maintenance, assembly & distribution, removal, transportation, auditing, and other services, we consistently deploy business solutions on time and within budget.”
Learn more about ContainerPros® here.
Wastequip is the leading North American manufacturer of waste handling equipment, with an international network of manufacturing facilities and the most extensive dealer network in the industry. Wastequip offers the broadest range of waste equipment, which includes carts, containers, trucks, parts, service and technology, for the collection, transport and disposal of waste and recyclables. The company’s brands include Wastequip®, Toter®, ConFab®, Amrep®, Galbreath®, PioneerTM, Mountain Tarp®, Wastequip WRX®, Wastebuilt®, ContainerPros®, wastewareTM, and AccurateTM. For more information, visit www.wastequip.com.