[CHARLOTTE, N.C. – April 27, 2023] — Wastebuilt®, the waste and recycling industry’s leading provider of parts for refuse trucks, compactors, containers, and other waste equipment has launched Wastebuilt.com, its new e-commerce site that promises a seamless parts selection and purchasing experience for customers nationwide. Leveraging its national footprint, the new Wastebuilt site provides a best-in-class user experience that includes access to a catalog featuring over 26,000 parts, as well as a team of technical experts.
The new site is a rich new resource for Wastebuilt’s coast-to-coast partners, providing fleet managers, owners and operations with an unmatched, always-on resource that makes purchasing quick and foolproof. Thanks to generous imagery and cross-reference information that helps users verify they are ordering the correct parts, users can enjoy a new level of confidence in their purchasing experience — and quickly move on with their days.
Wastebuilt’s many user-friendly benefits include:
● An expansive catalog including over 26,000 SKUs for containers, maintenance, repair and operations, hydraulics, garbage trucks, roll-off hoist trucks, vacuum trucks, and compactors. Additional SKUs will be added over the coming months.
● Intelligent search capabilities for personalized, accurate and relevant results; and easy drill-down to the desired part(s), including the ability to display similar and most popular items
● Users can locate parts by equipment type, brand name or part type and have confidence in ordering due to the thousands of images and assembly drawings that provide easy part identification
● Proprietary interactive assembly drawings allow users to easily add parts to their shopping cart
● Ability to quickly and easily order from a list by uploading or importing items
● Chat functionality for quick assistance from customer support
● Customers can view pricing and real-time inventory ability upon login
● Optimized for mobile devices
“When we began this project last spring, our goal was to ensure that we deliver a seamless online ordering experience — and we put the site through extensive testing to ensure every step goes off without a hitch, and feels connected throughout the purchasing journey,” said Chris Nicolazzo, Wastequip’s Tarps & Parts president. “In addition to enjoying access to our team of in-house experts who are always on hand for support, this new site offers an online service element that we believe is unmatched in our industry for ordering parts. We look forward to hearing how our customers save time and resources by taking advantage of Wastebuilt’s online support.”
Wastebuilt.com is now live. Experience an easier way to get the parts you need fast — set up an account and start ordering today.
Wastequip is the leading North American manufacturer of waste handling equipment, with an international network of manufacturing facilities and the most extensive dealer network in the industry. Wastequip offers the broadest range of waste equipment, which includes carts, containers, trucks, parts, service and technology, for the collection, transport and disposal of waste and recyclables. The company’s brands include Wastequip®, Toter®, ConFab®, Amrep®, Galbreath®, Pioneer™, Mountain Tarp®, Wastequip WRX™, Wastebuilt®, ContainerPros®, wasteware™, and Accurate™. For more information, visit www.wastequip.com.