Roll-off Containers BrochureView E-mail
Adobe ReaderDownload Adobe Reader
Wastequip’s tub style roll-off containers are the best solution if a smooth sided, stackable container is what you need. Since they have no outside rail structure, their smooth sides allow them to nest for easier transport and storage. Their smooth sides also allow for easier decaling and signage. Wastequip roll-off containers meet ANSI safety specifications. Tub style roll-off containers are available in 20, 30 or 40 cubic yard sizes. Check our our Compology roll-off container management solution for managing your roll-off container inventory.
10 gauge sides and 7 gauge floors
6” x 2” x 3/16” rectangular tube main rails
7 gauge sides and 1/4" floors
6” x 2” x 1/4” rectangular tube main rails
- Smooth, sloping side design
- Design allows for containers to be stacked for more economical shipping
- Smooth tapered sides provides easier unloading of certain types of materials
- Sloped base prevents waste from collecting in corners of container
- Allows for easier application of customer signage and decals
- Variety of hook configurations to meet hauler needs
- Rugged tarp hooks and available tarping systems from Pioneer or Mountain Tarp protect the load
- CAM or ratchet style rear door closing device securely closes the container
- Various understructures and size configurations available
Request a Quote:
Click here to request a quote for this product.
Click here to order parts online.