Self-dumping HoppersView E-mail
Adobe ReaderDownload Adobe Reader
Wastequip heavy-duty self-dumping, large capacity hoppers are designed for “shock” loads or conveyor feed applications for foundries, scrap haulers and similar applications that require a structural base. They feature a 7 gauge steel body with angle reinforcements and structural steel base.
Available in 1-1/2, 2, 2-1/2, 3, 4, and 5 cubic yard capacities.
- Heavy-duty 7 gauge steel body
- 1" round rocker stops on 1-1/2, 2, 2-1/2 yd. models
- 1/4" round rocker stops on 3, 4 and 5 yd. models
- Designed for 4,000 to 6,000 lb. capacities
- Hopper covers for debris containment and security (constructed of carbon steel with an X-crimp design for water drainage)
- Casters: semi-steel, phenolic, rubber mold-on or polyurethane (two swivel and two rigid)
- Hopper retaining chain and bracket
- Hopper floor lock
- Three way entry (1/4 cubic yard-3 cubic yard sizes only)
- Platform legs
- Drain plug
- Drain sump
- Crane pick-up eyes
- Available in multiple paint options
Request a Quote:
Click here to request a quote for this product.
Click here to order parts online.