Wastequip Grease Container BrochureView E-mail
Adobe ReaderDownload Adobe Reader
Wastequip’s grease containers provide safe, simple storage of used food grease. They’re easy to empty, and feature a patent-pending grease vault lid that’s easy to assemble, fits most grease containers, and has a shielded dumping lock system to deter grease theft. Available in multiple capacities (100, 208, 294, and 360 gallons) with modular options of lid and grate styles. US Patent No. 8,905,257
- Lid is designed for security: Lid plates interlock, leaving no edges to pry open. Shields are added to lock and security bar and grate is heavy-duty
- Tapered, nestable design helps reduce shipping costs and makes storage easier
- Lid is simple to remove, making it easy to empty by vacuuming or dumping
- No welding or tools required for attaching lid to container body
- The grease vault lid and grate system can be retrofitted on most existing grease containers
- Shielded dumping lock and lock system deter theft
- Lip overhang prevents spills
- Containers thoroughly tested for leakage
Assembly of the grease vault lid takes no more than 15 seconds, and requires no tools.
- Slide the two plates together to align holes
- Attach grate
- Slide in secure bar
- Bottom rails designed to keep container off ground
- Container dollys for simple maneuvering
- Heat tubes
- Dumping pins
Request a Quote:
Click here to request a quote for this product.
Click here to order parts online.