Frac Tank LiteratureView E-mail
Adobe ReaderDownload Adobe Reader
Wastequip frac tanks are ideal for on-site storage of liquid waste. Frac tanks are designed to safely store liquids including run-off water, diesel fuel, glycol, oils, waste products and more for manufacturing facilities, construction site and wastewater treatment facilities, among others. Frac tanks are easily hauled using a roll-off truck or trailer. Available in a variety of models and sizes, Wastequip has frac tank to suit your liquid storage needs. We can also customize a frac tank for a specific application.
- 1/4” A36 steel
- Two 4” blind flanges front and rear (comers)
- Outside main rails with 10” structural channel
- Smooth interior walls
- Ladder on front
- Two 24” manways, one on side and one on top
- 4” drain located on front or rear (comers)
- Flanges and drains can be located per customer specification
- Blaylock pressure / vacuum valve on top
US Patent No. D577178
Request a Quote:
Click here to request a quote for this product.
Click here to order parts online.