CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Wastequip, the leading North American manufacturer of waste and recycling equipment, announces the launch of the 265IP Precision Series Compactor. The 265IP model is ideal for walk-up or ground-fed applications, and is the second self-contained model to be offered in the game-changing Precision Series compactor line.
Like the 265XP model released in late 2013, the 265IP self-contained model was born from extensive research and testing through simulation of a year of normal to heavy compactor use. The comprehensive benchmarking study determined features deemed most important by end-users, inspiring the design of a complete line of state-of-the-art compactors packed with advanced features.
Wastequip’s new 265IP Precision Series Compactor is not your typical compactor – it’s packed with leading-edge features:
- Ultra-high molecular weight (UHMW) precision-guided ram is suspended above chamber floor for minimal spring-back, near-frictionless gliding, smoother operation, and reduced wear.
- Large, removable access panel for simple, time-saving inspection, maintenance, and clean-out – up to 33% reduction in maintenance time, so service techs finish faster.
- Heavy-duty rear door with full door seal has an adjustable sliding hinge that draws the door in evenly, containing both odors and liquids.
- Features Wastequip’s popular Guardian Power Unit with Automatic Maintenance Scheduling (AMS) that alerts operators when maintenance is due, and Watch Dog timer that prevents motor burnout.
- Simple, user-friendly controls with push-button start make compactor operation practically effortless (simply load material, turn key to “on” position, and press start button).
- Backed by an industry leading five-year structural warranty.
“Wastequip is extremely excited to introduce the second model in our Precision Series line – the 265IP two-yard self-contained compactor,” said Kirk Warren, product manager for Wastequip’s technical products division. “We’re confident that we’re bringing the world’s best compactors to market, and this new model is a workhorse. After digging through exhaustive research and competitive benchmarking, we invested in designing the Precision Series line to center around application-specific compactors. This new model is perfect for ground-fed operations.”
Like all Wastequip products, the new 265IP Precision Series self-contained compactor will stand up to the toughest job, with less maintenance and downtime. Priced competitively, the 265IP model is best suited for wet waste; and is ideal for supermarkets, shopping malls, hospitals, restaurants, office buildings, and retail establishments.