Wastequip understands the challenges that food retailers face – from collection of refuse to disposing of outdated produce to capturing revenue from recycling uncontaminated cardboard – while still providing a high-quality, pleasant shopping experience. Wastequip has designed systems to meet retailer’s in-store needs, including:
- Easy-to-use but unobtrusive Toter litter, refuse and recyclables collection points that can be strategically located for customer convenience
- Toter tilt trucks and carts for quick collection of bagged or loose refuse and recyclables with minimal shopping interruption
- Toter carts sized and designed for use in bakery, meat, deli and produce departments to easily and ergonomically collect, transport and dispose of heavy food wastes
- Non-leaking, self-contained compactors and specially-designed steel and plastic containers for organic waste that keep waste and odors in, rodents and insects out
- Smaller footprint balers to capture cardboard and other recyclables that can generate revenue without taking up space in back-of-store or dock areas
To learn more how Wastequip can help your store save money on waste disposal and maximize recyclables recovery, please contact us to schedule a complimentary site survey at firstname.lastname@example.org.