As everything we once considered normal begins to reshape in 2021, trade shows and conferences are no exception. Last year, many organizations sought to replicate the benefits of annual events virtually. And while they were successful at times in their own ways, it’s clear the benefit of gathering together to showcase new products and innovations in person packs a different punch.
Wastequip was created to consolidate the highly fragmented and regionalized waste equipment manufacturing sector. The vision was simple: to provide the rapidly growing base of large national haulers with an all-in-one solution for their waste and recycling needs, including standardized equipment, highly durable products, inventory availability, faster delivery and the outstanding customer service needed to continue their growth trajectory.
At the August 8-10 Southeast Recycling Conference & Trade Show in Orlando, Florida, Wastequip resumed seeking these in-person connections, to again leverage its comprehensive suite of brands that support the entire industry.
For more than 30 years, recycling-industry professionals from all over the nation have been gathering annually at this industry must-attend event. And after a virtual attendance last year, Wastequip was on hand to share its long list of powerful recycling-industry solutions — across its broad range of respected brands — with those in attendance.
A range of benefits for exhibitors
Trade show participation drives sales through continued relationship building with existing customers, exposure to new buyers, and the ability to showcase new offerings through hands-on interactions.
For Wastequip, exhibiting at conferences and shows like the Southeast Recycling Conference & Trade Show offer many benefits. Perhaps chief among them – the chance to educate recycling-industry decision-makers and potential customers about all the ways its brands’ broad portfolio of offerings could help them meet and overcome their challenges. And as an all-in-one brand providing a full range of solutions to the recycling and waste handling industries, Wastequip has the unique advantage of providing its customers with a one-stop shop for a long list of different needs.
Trade shows and conferences offer a myriad of other advantages — for both parent company Wastequip and its family of brands across the waste-handling and recycling industries, including Toter, Galbreath, Pioneer, Mountain Tarp, Wastequip WRX, Wastebuilt, and Accurate. These included:
● The ability to showcase solutions and create lasting impressions on attendees
● Opportunities for face-to-face interactions and bonding with potential customers
● A wealth of lead-generation opportunities
● Direct sales opportunities with industry decision-makers in attendance
● Cost-effective networking and advertising
● The chance to cross-sell existing customers of one Wastequip brand on solutions from elsewhere in the brand family
...And big benefits for attendees, too
While each event can range in size, the Southeast Recycling Conference & Trade Show benefits were also wide-ranging for its 500-plus attendees — which included recycling coordinators, solid waste directors, paper mill operators and buyers, brokers, MRF operators, processors, equipment dealers and manufacturers, transporters, and Fortune 500 sustainability managers.
Among the professional-growth opportunities on tap for event attendees:
● workshops on many industry-specific topics such as:
- the recyclability of paper packaging
- the changing recycling business model
- development opportunities and strategies in the domestic recycling market
- driving increased revenue and lowering expenses with business analytics
- using AI and data to automate material characterization
- and many more
● the chance to see and learn about an array of recycling-industry solutions, all in one place, at the event’s exhibit booths
● networking opportunities with fellow attendees at gatherings such as daily meals, conference workshops, a CVIP TopGolf outing, and the conference-concluding SERC Golf Tournament
Where to find Wastequip next...
As the Delta variant continues to leave the world with more questions than answers, Wastequip acknowledges the importance of being with current and potential customers. The biggest shows on the agenda include SWANA and ISSA
Want to connect before the next tradeshow? Contact Us