2-yard stationary compactor featuring our Guardian control system.
Malls, Shopping CentersMalls and multi-tenant shopping centers need refuse and recycling collection, transport and disposal systems that are unobtrusive, easy for shoppers to locate and use and maintain a clean, high-quality appearance day in, day out. Wastequip has designed systems specific for use in malls and shopping centers to make refuse disposal and recyclables collection simple and reliable, while providing ways to reduce waste disposal fees and increase revenues from recyclables such as cardboard and stretch film.
Wastequip system components include:
- Easy-to-use but unobtrusive Toter litter, refuse and recyclables collection points that can be strategically located for customer convenience
- Toter tilt trucks and carts for quick collection of bagged or loose refuse and recyclables with minimal shopping interruption
- Compactors to maximize time between waste pickups, reducing costs
- Toter carts sized and designed for use in restaurant and food court areas to collect, transport and dispose of heavy food wastes into non-leaking, self-contained compactors and specially-designed steel and plastic containers that keep waste and odors in, rodents and insects out
- Smaller footprint balers to capture cardboard and other recyclables that can generate revenue without taking up space in back-of-store or dock areas
Products Used in This Market
255 Series Self-contained Compactors
265X Short Pack