Founded in 1989, Wastequip is the leading North American manufacturer of waste and recycling equipment. Wastequip is the only manufacturer to offer a full line of steel and plastic products to collect, handle and transport waste and recyclables.
Our product line includes:
• Wastequip brand compactors, balers, steel containers and environmental products
• Toter brand plastic carts and containers
• Galbreath brand hoists, container handlers and trailers
• Tarps, sold through our Mountain Tarp and Pioneer brands
• Industrial vacuum trucks and hydro excavators sold through our Cusco brand
• OEM and aftermarket parts sold through Go To Parts
Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Wastequip has manufacturing facilities throughout North America.
This makes us uniquely able to manufacture product to local specifications while making our entire line of products readily available throughout North America. We have the product you need in stock, where you need it and available for fast delivery.
With extensive product knowledge and industry experience, the Wastequip sales team focuses on developing relationships with customers to better understand their needs and requirements. Wastequip has product specialists and a strong service group to support customers along with one of the best dealer networks in the industry for aftermarket installation and support.