Wastequip Container Division specializes in manufacturing heavy gauge steel containers, built with durability and safety in mind. Wastequip has a full line of containers and the ability to design specialty containers to meet customer needs. With 15 locations throughout the US, Wastequip has the ability to meet demand while maintain a local advantage.
Wastequip is looking to expand its talent base. We have an exciting opportunity for a Fabricator. Key duties include:
- Turns handwheels to adjust rake (angle) and pressure of blade.
- Positions and clamps stops and side guides to set length and angle of cut.
- Lifts workpiece manually or by hoist or crane to machine bed or roller table and positions it against side guide and end stops.
- Starts machine, which clamps workpiece and lowers blade to cut metal.
- Lays out cutting lines on metal when shearing single pieces.
- Tilts bed, blade, or installs fixtures to shear, bevel, or trim fabricated items.
- Operates portable shear to cut sheet metal.
- Inspects work to verify dimensions.
Apply online at www.wastequip.com/careers
or in person at
1261 W. Industrial Prk Rd, NW
Brookhaven, MS 39601