Wastequip strives to attract top talent through a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision plans.
Here’s a brief overview of our benefits:
- Healthcare benefits: Wastequip offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision for all regular, full-time employees
- Short- and long-term disability: Wastequip pays for non-occupational illnesses and injuries at no cost to employees. This benefit is available to all regular full-time employees
- 401k: employees can contribute a percentage of their weekly gross wages, up to the annual IRS maximum, and Wastequip will provide a company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO): Wastequip’s PTO offers a flexible approach to time off. Our policy allows employees to set their own priorities and receive regular pay for vacation, illness, family emergencies, personal time, inclement weather, personally observed holidays, and more
- Holidays: Wastequip observes 10 paid company holidays during each calendar year
- Tuition reimbursement: Wastequip understands the importance of personal and professional development, and encourages employees to continue their professional education. To support employee career development we have an established reimbursement program covering expenses for approved coursework
Wastequip’s internship program provides students and recent graduates incredible career-related experiences. We strive to give our interns transferrable skills, networking opportunities, and strong professional portfolios. We offer paid summer internships in the following departments:
- Operational excellent
- Human resources
- And more…
Wastequip is committed to developing our employees. We provide each individual with the resources and support necessary to grow personally and professionally. Our career-growth tools include company training, off-site classes, cross-divisional experiences, collaborative projects, and more.
We offer our employees the opportunity to share their creativity in an open environment and encourage them to offer new ideas to improve efficiency, effectiveness, and profitability in every area of the company.
Because we invest in our employees, Wastequip is committed to promoting from within and identifying future leaders from our own workforce.
Wastequip actively supports charitable activities across all divisions in the form of employee time, monetary, and product donations. Each division has the flexibility to identify and support the charitable causes that are most important to the employees and the communities in which they work. Employee-designed volunteer and charitable programs have a huge impact on smaller communities and organizations that might otherwise be overlooked.
Here is a sample of our employee involvement:
- Community cleanups
- Charity run/walk participation
- Local food bank donations
- School supplies donations
Corporate sponsorships: Ace & TJ’s Grin Kids, The Sandbox, Doing My Part, The Red Cross, and more